JANUARY 2018 START
Online application form opens May 1, 2017.
- MSc applicants: MUST have secured the commitment of a Medical Genetics faculty supervisor before they apply for the January 2018 start date.
- PhD applicants: must have completed an MSc degree before they apply.
ALL APPLICANTS (Canadian, Permanent Residents and International):
If you have not received your final grades by your deadline, you should not apply at this time.
Application deadline: June 15th
- Applicants who are required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS test score must do so by their application deadline.
Canadian, Permanent Residents of Canada, and USA Applicants:
Application deadline: July 15th
All applicants upload the following documents to their online application form by the deadline:
- Statement of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- ALL official post-secondary transcripts (include one copy of the grading / marking key or legend)
- Degree certificate(s)
- Current TOEFL / IELTS test score
Do NOT submit the following:
- High school certificates
- University workshop certificates
- References from postdoctoral fellows or character references
- More than three references
Applications that are not completed by the deadline will not be reviewed.