JANUARY 2018 START
Online application form opens May 1, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING – SPECIFIC TO THE JANUARY 2018 START:
- Applicants to the PhD program must have received a MSc degree or be registered in a MSc program (no direct entry from BSc).
- Applicants to the MSc program must have the commitment of a research supervisor before applying.
ALL APPLICANTS (Canadian, Permanent Residents and International):
If you have not received your final grades by your deadline, you should not apply at this time.
Application deadline: June 15th
- Applicants who are required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS test score must do so by their application deadline.
Canadian, Permanent Residents of Canada, and USA Applicants:
Application deadline: July 15th
All applicants upload the following documents to their online application form by the deadline:
- Statement of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- ALL official post-secondary transcripts (include one copy of the grading / marking key or legend)
International Applicants (if applicable):
- Degree certificate(s)
- Current TOEFL / IELTS test score
Do NOT submit the following:
- High school and/or university workshop certificates
- References from postdoctoral fellows; or character references
- More than three references
Applications that are not completed by the deadline will not be reviewed.