Admission to the program is now open!
Reminder: deadline for September 2020 intake is August 1 2020
How to Submit Your Application:
Applications are submitted online to the UBC Graduate Certificate Online Application System.
Applicants can expect to receive an admissions decision within 2-3 weeks after they submit their application. Students offered admission into the program will be asked to confirm their acceptance by enrolling in the next course offering including making payment for the course.
We recognize that the current COVID19 pandemic has created many difficulties, please contact us if you believe you are eligible to apply but you are missing some documentation.
To complete your application, you will need to have the following documents ready:
- Statement of Interest
- A written statement of less than 1000 words outlining your professional and scholarly goals and how these align with the graduate certificate
- Proof of Completion of Master’s degree in Genetic Counselling
- Transcripts or other proof of completion documents are required from the institution where you obtained your Master’s degree. If scanned, both the front and back of each document must be scanned.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
And, if applicable:
- Results of English Proficiency Test Results
- Written Statement of Interest For A Scholarship or Bursary (less than 500 words)
When you click the Apply Now button below you will leave this website and go to the SynApps website to complete your application. Before you proceed, we highly recommend you review the admission requirements above.
We Welcome Your Questions
Please contact us at email@example.com if you want to discuss your qualifications or would like to speak to us about the program