Do you meet the following Medical Genetics admissions requirements?
Recent, advanced-level courses in:
- Genetic Engineering
- Molecular Biology
- Biostatistics (Statistics)
- Bioinformatics (strongly recommended, but not required)
- Relevant laboratory research experience
- Excellent references with assessment of research expertise and aptitude
Applicants with medical degrees (i.e. MBBS) generally do not qualify for this Program as they lack coursework in genetics and related laboratory research training.
Applicants upload the following documents to their online application form by the deadline:
- Statement of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official post-secondary transcripts and degree certificates (issued by the university, not web transcripts) and include one copy of the grading key.
- References (3). Referees’ deadline is two weeks after the application closing date.
More admissions information at: