Do you meet the following Medical Genetics admissions requirements?
Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirement:
Check the GPA requirement for your international degree by your COUNTRY.
For admission to the Medical Genetics MASTER’S (MSc) Program:
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree
- Three-year Bachelor’s degree from Europe (except UK);
- Three-year Bachelor’s degree from India, if:
- Your final grade is 1st Class/Division, AND
- Your university is accredited by India’s NAAC with a grade of A or better, OR
- Your university is designated an Institution of National Importance
For admission to the Medical Genetics DOCTORAL (PhD) program:
- Master’s Degree
Additional admissions information at: