Do you meet the following Medical Genetics admissions requirements?
Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirement:
Applicants with international degrees applying to the Master’s or PhD programs should check the GPA requirements for degrees from outside of Canada – see: COUNTRY requirements.
For more information about GPA requirements for MSc and PhD applicants, see Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies minimum academic requirements.
For admission to the Medical Genetics MASTER’S (MSc) Program:
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree
- Three-year Bachelor’s degree from Europe (except UK);
- Three-year Bachelor’s degree from India, if:
- Your final grade is 1st Class/Division, AND
- Your university is accredited by India’s NAAC with a grade of A or better, OR
- Your university is designated an Institution of National Importance
For admission to the Medical Genetics DOCTORAL (PhD) program:
- Master’s Degree